Saturday, June 10, 2006

The final showtime.

Exams nearly finished, just OOP/algorithmics remaining on Wednesday... Must say that I didn't do so bad in discrete and neither in today's OS exam.

The World cup has just started!!! YIPPIEEE!!!!......Yesterday was supposed to be a tough day howwwwwwwever....it was extremely relax. The day started @10.30 with a 30 mins flute practise after b'fast. I've got the exam in 3 weeks time hence the practise incorporation every day is a must now. Then I did about an hour studying and off to valletta for flute lesson.

After that I arrived home and surprise surprise I switched on the tv for a supposedly 15 mins tea time break and omg omg omg...the World Cup opening was on. Am I to miss it??? It happens once every 4 years??? Well surely not. After watching that another suprise surprise... the Germany vs Costa rica game...Asking myself...Am i too miss the 1st game of the 2006 World Cup????...Well surely not lofl...And I watched that also.

Soccer apart, at 8 I began studying for today's exam. I must say it was worth it not to put so much effort in studying since some lecturers are so dumb they just copy the same exam paper year after year. Next and last exam is Wednesday so...the classical phrase I am so concerned with..." U FADAL!!!!" applies...lol.

As regards music, during this final exam period I put on some U2 stuff mainly the album "Achtung Baby" released in 1991. Here I attached the video of their live in Mexico, playing the track "One" which is one of the band's most famous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

"As regards music, during this final exam period I put on some U2 stuff mainly the album "Achtung Baby" released in 1991."

Achtung Baby and Floyd's Animals are perfect while studying. They're brilliant depressive works that fit in nicely in the background, not distracting you while studying.

How's the didgeridoo playing going? :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger JG said...

How's the didgeridoo playing going? :)

*ehim...have I really got to respond to that??....erm...well it ain't going really well actually lol...just some plain rumbling noise getting out..but not much. :\ However I bought a harmonica a few days ago and with that I'm improving day by day... :) I hope i'll have some time in the summer break though, to try and follow some online tutorials about didjeridoo playing techniques.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

aboutmalta.com