Sunday, June 04, 2006

The 2nd day

Hey folks, This is my second day using this blog....Can't figure out a couple of things yet though....I'm getting a short 1 cm line under the muzikauaffarijietohra title and above the about us...however it is visible only using Firefox....duhhh...hope i'll fix it...

Days for exams' conclusion are diminishing...however not at the desired rate...(eager for summer as you might as well have noticed...:p)...You may also have noticed my constant use of "..." which i find very useful in morphing a textual context and a dialog between me and u (hope someone understands me on this)...

So you may say, muzikaandaffarijietohra, what about "muzika"?... Well all I'll be writing on will be the music i'm listening to at a particular moment, whether maltese or international and also if possible some general info about seemingly interesting venues going around in the Maltese Islands...

Time to go do some studying now.... Cirijo everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

aboutmalta.com