Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summer is near.....

3 exams remaining...The next(discrete Maths) resulting undoubtly in a resit...i'm not so keen on formalities...hard luck for me... :\...

Well exams apart, as already stated, I'm eager for Summer. I have loads of plans on what to do...besides obviously prepare for the resits lol. On the 28th, 29th, 30th June and 1st July, a flute festival will be organised and I'm participating to some masterclasses by professional flutists.

Besides I'm supposed to attend a Networking course organised by some lecturing staff of the CSAI department from University.....I just hope it will be interesting since I have to pour around Lm320 for the whole course...

As regards music, I'm listening to The Beatles "Abbey Road", released back in 1969. It contains some great melodies, one of which is "Here Comes the Sun" which I like particularly...



That's all for today...tc ppl.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

welcome to the blogosphere

12:21 AM  
Blogger JG said...

Thanks dude :)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

aboutmalta.com